Your Opportunity to Connect Directly
with the Dams Industry Key Opportunities that the ANCOLD Conference provides:
Engage the dams industry’s key-decision makers over three days
- Over 100 different organisations are represented from Australia wide and overseas.
- Both government and private sectors represented.
- Connect directly with dams industry leaders and decision makers.
Drive awareness and understanding of your brand among the audience at the conference.
- Recognition through electronic marketing in the months leading up to the conference
At the conference
- Venue signage
- Recognition in the conference handbook
- Recognition on post-event questionnaire
- Thank you email to all delegates
Lead the industry agenda
Submit a paper
ANCOLD greatly values the support of industry sponsors and will encourage conference participants to visit sponsor booths throughout the conference. Sponsors are also encouraged to prepare papers highlighting new and innovative projects with which they have been associated, to help showcase the services they provide to the dams industry. As with all conference papers, acceptance of any paper for presentation will be contingent on the technical content providing new and valuable information to the dams industry. Click here for details on the Call for Papers
Build relationships in the industry
- Host an event at the conference
- Present an award
- Exhibition booth
- Delegate Competition
Details of the opportunities available will be released soon.
To find out further information on how ANCOLD 2018 can help achieve your business outcomes please contact: